Get Ready for the HummZilla Semantic Web Filter
The GrandDaddy of All Google SEO Content Spam Filters!
If you want to skip the letter below and sign up go here:
How To Avoid Being Filtered Out By Hummzilla!
The “Emergency” In A Nutshell:
The Theme Zoom Semantic Web Team predicts the end of All Web Spam in the Next 1460 Days.
(Other Well-Known Semantic Web Experts Outside Our Company Believe This Could Happen As Quickly as Christmas of 2013).
Hello Everyone, Russell Wright here.
I am the co-founder of Theme Zoom LLC, a Semantic SEO Technology Company.
We are creators of Krakken, the original SEO Silo Architecture Software. We have been programming natural language processing algorithms since 2006, and we have been anticipating Google’s full adoption of The Semantic Web for over ten years. Now the Semantic Web is here because Google has committed to it with big bucks.
Nothing that we reveal here is a mere prediction – just facts, although we did make an “educated guess” as to a precise roll-out date for Google’s new Spam-Munching semantic machinery. Before we released this information to you, we carefully followed the Google-Money and carefully align the facts. That being said, on the topic of the Semantic Web, our predictions are expert – because we live, eat, and breathe this stuff. So, if we say “The Sky Is Falling” it is.
So instead of causing undue alarm, we have launched a “solution-rich” ongoing Semantic Optimization Webinar Series. This info will provide clear strategies. It will show you what to stop doing immediately if you want your web content to survive.
The goal of this series is to help you prepare for what we jokingly call “HummZilla” – our pet name for the biggest ever Google spam filter. We coined this pet name because it is about 1 Billion Times more powerful than the recent Hummingbird Semantic Mini-Change. In fact, Hummzilla is so MASSIVE and all-encompassing that it can hardly be called a mere “filter”. In reality, it is a complete structural change to the web and how Google references your facts . . . and this disruptive technology makes it impossible for “Spam” to exist in the first place!
This is not science fiction. This deal is SEALED. Google and Bing both agreed, and Hummingbird is only the first tiny murmur of the New Semantic Web and its built-in Existential Spam Shredder.
Here are the bullet points our Semantic Web Team will cover in the upcoming webinar series:
* Follow The Money: Google has billions invested in Semantic technologies. These acquisitions leave breadcrumbs that lead to the utter annihilation of all Spam and unstructured or auto-generated content. Here are only a few of the weapons Google purchased to make HummZilla possible:
1. Google buys MetaWeb – July 2010 – A company at the bleeding edge of teaching the web to think for itself. By combining core semantic technologies with innovative ways of making the web smarter, such as linking entities instead of keywords, there would be a sustainable improvement in efficiency and accuracy.
2. Google funds Israeli ‘Regret Artificial Intelligence Algorithm’ – April 2011 – allows computers to see the future. Systems can much more quickly process all the available information to estimate the future as events unfold – whether it’s a bidding war on an online auction site, a sudden spike of traffic to a media website, or demand for an online product.
3. Google buys Knowledge Graph – May 2012 which uses structured data to conveniently bypass individual websites and land searchers on facts for which they were actually looking when they entered their query. This is particularly helpful in cases when names apply to multiple people or things.
What All of This Means and What You Will Learn:
* End of SEO For Real This Time? Is Hummzilla the end of SEO as we know it? Yup! Google’s end game scenario is a 100% PERSONALIZED Search Engine Results Page which will be based on your unique Interests and “Fact Preferences”. Semantic Optimization Cometh.
* Semantic Web Optimization Replaced Search Engine Optimization? Learn Why the New Semantic Web will actually make your job as a Semantic Web Optimizer **MUCH** easier than Search Engine Optimizer.
* Personalized Search Results Takeover: Most SEO companies today are all about First Page Google Rankings. If Semantic Standards give everyone a UNIQUE and Personalized First Page Google Results – where does that leave SEO? Find out on the Webby.
* Do’s and Don’ts: Learn Exactly How to deal with “The Coming Death of SEO Spam” and how you can be sure that you will be found on tomorrow’s web that will replace today’s internet.
* Sorting the Wheat from the Chaff: How Google and Bing will use one of the most disruptive technologies the world has ever known (Semantic Data Linking) at Full Web Scale, creating a Brave New World where Web Spammers Die a Cold Hard Death.
* Learn the REAL Reason Google is Changing It’s Keyword Data Tools and Policy: Keyword Optimization will be replaced by Fact Optimization on the Semantic Web.
* No More Ranking Shortcuts or Loopholes: Learn how the Semantic Web is a ridiculously foolproof system that will allow Google to end the “Rape and Pillage” of their first page results.
* You Cannot “Fake-Out” or game The Semantic Web: There are ZERO gimmicks, codes, markups, plugins or “Black Hat” tools you can use to “Exploit and Abuse” these new semantic standards. People will (and do) try this all the time. In fact, if you attempt to do so, you will be seen as a Bright Beacon of Spam to be de-indexed automatically. Consider the HummZilla Semantic Filter the perfect “self-regulating” spam detection system! Consider it the ultimate “Black Hat Spammer Round-Up Fish-in-a-Barrel Shoot“!
* Best Practices: There are *awesome* things that you can do to your website and online content that will enable The Semantic Web to recognize you as an Undeniable, Authentic, and Valid Source of “Facts” to the digital world . . . you should start working on this NOW so that you will be ALL SET . . . while SEO content spinners and link spammers will be looking for new jobs.
* Website Silo Architecture will continue to work with the caveat that the publisher understand the new Semantic Standards – and that any plugins and design methods take into account correct markup in the correct places within your content and site structure. We are building several tools and plugins that will make this easier – including new formats contained within our SEO Silo Plugin version 1.6!
* A New Headstart: Adopting Semantic Web Optimization now would be as if you had started building Website Silo Structure websites 8 years when we first started talking about it. Yeah . . . this is kinda like that, except 1000 times more powerful and a million times more culture-changing.
* The Future of Web Spam and Autoblogging: Can you still do it? If so, for how long? Are there ways to Spam that will withstand the new Semantic Filters? Find out!
* Provenance Rank: What is “Provenance Authority Rank” (PAR) and how do you prepare for it NOW? It is possible that this will start to undermine and/or replace both Page Rank and even Domain Authority. For example, Domains with High Authority will need to adjust to the new Semantic Web Standards, and suddenly find they don’t have the authority they used to have.
And Much More:
There is a ton more we are going to cover including breaking news on the future of the social web as it relates to the new Semantic Web on these upcoming members only webinars. We absolutely cannot share this information with non-members.
*** The final 10 minutes will NOT be recorded under any circumstances – it is for the people who attend the webinar ONLY.
This will be a MONTHLY webinar that will focus on the new semantic standard on the First Saturday of Every month! (Because it is THAT big of a deal). Even if you are only a BASIC Level Network Empire member – you can still join us! If you need to get access to this event (worth the price of the membership alone) you can sign up at the lowest membership price here:
“Why should you care? Because the Web is yours.” – Sir Tim Bernners Lee