Hey. We really need to talk. Some major stuff is going down with the semantic web that will affect the future of SEO.
The Network Empire Semantic Web Optimization Course is becoming more important than ever to your business survival.
We believe this is true because of an increasing number of semantic web integration updates over the last 12 months. These updates are moving semantic web standards directly into the ordinary search engines, and will affect you at almost every imaginable business level.
Here are some examples of major changes that have impacted “traditional SEO” in some major ways over the last 12 months. You are REALLY going to want to get some SWO (Semantic Web Optimization) before the hour gets too late, and attend the upcoming webinar to learn what these updates MEAN.
Here is a brief recap of only a few pieces to the “semantic puzzle” whos meaning will be discussed in the upcoming webinar:
1. August 6th 2013 – In-depth articles come to Google on Semantic Mark Up
2. August 20, 2013 – Hummingbird is Released by Google
3. October 2nd, 2013 – Yandex Announce Atom
4. October 4, 2013 – Penguin 2.1 is released
5. Dec 5th 2013 – Yandex announce they roll out a new ranking algorithm that does not takes links into consideration
6. December 19, 2013 – Google Authorship Shake-up
7. December 4, 2013 – Major Google layout change focusing on images
8. February 6, 2014 – Google Page Layout change #3
9. February 19th 2014 – Matt Cutts confirms Google has tested search without backlinks as part of the algorithm. Matt Said,
Cite: “We don’t have a version like that that is exposed to the public, but we have run experiments like that internally, and the quality looks much much worse. It turns out that backlinks, even though there’s some noise and certainly a lot of spam, for the most part are still a really really big win in terms of quality of search results. So we’ve played around with the idea of turning off backlink relevance and at least for now backlink relevance still really helps in terms of making sure that we return the best, most relevant, most topical search results.”
10. March 12th 2014 – Google announce support for JSON-LD
11. March 24th 2014 – Google CSE integrate schema.org for defined search engine
12. March 31st 2014 – Bing adds 150 Million new entities and update their serps with Knowledge box
13. April 3rd 2014 – Google announce that text in images can now be searched – the implication is that images on webpages will son be an SEO opportunity.
14. April 4th 2014 – Schema.org implements a website restructuring
As you can see from the semantic web activity this year, our concern about the future of the web is not hype.
I mean, who could even MAKE this stuff up? ; – )
The “Potential Meaning” of all of the above changes combined is important for you to know all about – especially as it relates to YOUR BUSINESS. (And Your Client’s Business).
The details and implications of these changes will be covered in the upcoming April 15th Semantic Webinar.
You can sign up for this webinar by logging into the Semantic Web Training Area here:
You will need to login to the Semantic Training Area in order to sign up for this SWT Members Only Webinar.
In case you are unfamiliar with the Semantic Web Training Course, it is an additional module not included in the price of the standard Network Empire members area. You can read more about it here:
You are NOT going to want to miss this one.
Bonus! Kevin Polley is going to announce a new “Semanticized” WordPress Theme that will be included with your www.SemanticWebTraining.com membership!